Temporary Hair Color Dye with Comb Mascara or Chalk Design 13 Colors
- Easy To Use
- 1 x Disposable Hair Dye Mascara
- 1X Hair chalk combs
- Easy coloring, quick dry, easy to wash off
- Professional assistance makes your exercise more professional
- Works on All Hair Colors: It can work on black or any dark hair. You can also blend one color into another to achieve a blended look
- Non-toxic materials. Do not harm to your hair and Skin. Protect your kids from toxic chemicals
- Easily Dye and Clean: This dye cream should color your hair faster, and you can just use water to clean it all with no remains
- Cute and Portable: You can take it with you everywhere and use it anytime with its small package
- Temporary Hair Color: There are 13 colors you can choose to dye your hair.
- Perfect for Everyday use, Festivals, Parties, Stag & Hen, Events, Clubbing, Raves, Halloween, Fancy dress
- The hair cream is great for anyone who loves showing off their individuality without the cost of expensive salons.
No. 1 Pink , No. 2 Harajuku Purple, No. 3 Red, No. 4 Orange, No. 5 Dark Purple, No. 6 Dark Blue, No. 7 Granny Gray, No. 8 Gold, No. 9 Wine Red, No. 10 Rose Red, No. 11 Black, No.12 White, No.13 Green(Optional)
- The hair chalks come with a unique applicator that allows you to simply brush on the color where you want it to appear!
- No more dealing with messy pens or compacts that crumble and break!
- Dye color application without the need for gloves - Gently dye color from top to end.
- The hair chalk creams will leave your hair soft and manageable once applied, and not sticky and stiff like other products out there.
- The hair chalk cream is great for anyone who loves showing off their individuality without the cost of expensive salons.
6 Colors, Red, Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Pink.
How To Use:
Step 1: Spray a 1-inch section of hair with water. You don't need to soak the entire strand, just go as high up as you want the color to be.
Step 2: Twist your hair, color on your hair with one of the hair chalks I recommend choosing about three colors, and putting one at a time in your hair. Start with the lightest shade first, since, as you can see, the color gets all over your gloves and you'll end up with a muddied version of the same hue throughout if you go dark to light.
Step 3: Wait for your hair to air dry.
Step 4: Using a curling or flat iron, go over each colored strand. This sets the colors in your hair, so it will last longer. Then brush and style however you normally would!
Due to the difference between different monitors, the pictures may not reflect the actual color of the item.
We Also Recommend
DIY Bluetooth Flexible LED Module Screen 16*32 pixel Scroll Text Display Matrix Bluetooth App Customizable Text
7-color Bluetooth LED Glasses for men and women APP control bright light programmable neon fixed scroll text birthday gift
Color change LED Light up bra led lingerie Luminous neon bra for stage performance nightclub dance show
LED Light dress Luminous clothing fiber optic dance costume girls LED Wedding dress